Saturday 21 September 2013

Scarlett Strallen Danced Her Heart Out in A Chorus Line

"A Chorus Line" hit Broadway in the early 70's and I saw it with my Dad in Drury Lane in 1978.  I have loved it ever since and seen the Michael Douglas film dozens of times.

It returned to the London stage in 2013 and I had to be there.  



Cassie is the star who dances "Music and the Mirror" during her audition.  She was played by the extremely talented Scarlett Strallen seen here.  

I hope the London Palladium cast of "A Chorus Line" bring out a DVD.  Please, pretty please.



The producers are currently finalising European touring plans for the production that will give audiences in Germany, Holland, France and beyond the chance to see the acclaimed London production, prior to a UK tour beginning in Autumn 2014.  I have set up a "Google alerts" so that I do not miss any dates.

Like https://www.facebook.com/AChorusLineLDN?filter=2
Like https://www.facebook.com/achorusline for tour infor

No comments:

Post a Comment