Tuesday 15 December 2009

There Are No Coincidences

Sometimes, it's the ones you love the most who are the best at pushing your buttons.

Coincidence?

I believe there are no coincidences. Read "The Celestine Prophecy".



A few months ago I received exactly the same email from two different sources on the same day, one in English, one in Dutch. Neither person knew each other nor knew that the message was exactly what I needed to hear that day. Neither person knew what I was going through so how appropriate it would be.

I recently read a book which is very popular but it did not speak to me at all. A friend started telling me how much it was helping him but I dismissed it. One evening it fell off my bedside table and opened at a specific page. The contents of that chapter just fell off the page and gave me the message I needed to hear.

Today someone I barely know posted something on my Facebook profile with a link to a video which almost shouted at me with what I needed to hear at that moment. Everything happens for a reason.

God/The Universe always answers but not in ways we expect.

Visit Antonia Harrison’s blog for information, jokes, opinions, videos - anything that might be of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment